With Ashampoo Snap 12, capturing screenshots or videos almost happens by itself. Anything you see on your screen is faithfully captured along with numerous smart settings. The built-in editor takes care of post-processing as well as storing and saving of captures. This makes Snap not just a mere screenshot app but a visual thinker’s dream.
- Fast and easy video cutting: Not every video recording is an instant success. Ads, extra steps, or pauses are a frequent bother. The same applies to screen captures. Keep the important bits and get rid of the rest with Ashampoo Snap 12! Remove ads, glitches, or superfluous scenes or split your video into individual episodes. It doesn’t matter whether you’re casually pointing and capturing, creating an extensive webinar, or producing a high-quality presentation: With Ashampoo Snap 12, every video capture comes out a success!
- Capture and share desktop contents with ease: Would you like to share your screenshots and videos with friends and family or upload them to social networks? With Ashampoo Snap 12, all options are open to you-at home and work! Ashampoo Snap 12 can share your files across all popular online and cloud services, including Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. For an even simpler way, upload your files to Ashampoo Webspace-it’s completely free. Naturally, you can always take a more traditional or professional route and email your files as well.
- Create videos for any purpose: Creating instructional videos or documentaries is a breeze with Ashampoo Snap 12. Recordings are live-an notable with texts, drawings, and voice narration. Clear things up with visualized mouse clicks and keystrokes and add watermarks to protect your intellectual property. Take it to the next level and add live feeds from your webcam in a single click. Here’s your ticket to creating engaging tutorials, prepare instructive webinars, and pointing the way to the things that matter most to you-literally!
- Save time and screen-capture information instantly: Meaningful images can save you a lot of time and explaining and help with elucidating complex issues better. There’s a reason for “Show, don’t tell”: Our brain can process, and recall, information embedded into images far quicker! And there’s more: With Ashampoo Snap 12, you can enrich your images with comments, drawings, and explanations to get to the point quickly! Point out details, highlight errors or mark out important areas in a snap.
- Create GIFs from any video: What would the internet be without those charming GIF animations? But GIFs can also be used in tutorials or demonstrations to great effect. Ashampoo Snap 12 can turn any video segment into GIFs. Just set the start and end positions, fire up the built-in converter and you’re done!
- More than a snipping tool: extensive comfort features: Ashampoo Snap 12 does most of the heavy lifting for you. Automatic numbering or time-delayed captures will help you make the most of your shots. Freely annotate your captures with texts and drawings or use flood fills. Put the spotlight on individual portions, blur sensitive data, and use the highlighter to direct attention in style!