Easy to learn and extremely powerful: Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results. Cinema 4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production.
- EASE OF USE: Getting started in the world of 3D is a blast when you can quickly create great-looking results! Cinema 4D’s intuitive and easy to understand the operation and logically arranged interface makes it easy for beginners to jump right in and take control. And it never ceases to amaze professional users just how easy Cinema 4D is to use.
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE: Cinema 4D is a pillar in our users’ everyday workflow. This is why we make sure from the start that new functions work intuitively and are exactly where users will expect to find them. The Cinema 4D layout can also be easily customized to precisely fit a user’s needs and saved for later use.
- STABILITY: Cinema 4D’s stability is renowned throughout the 3D community and beyond. All new features and functions are thoroughly put through their paces by our QA and beta testers before being released. Our free service packs, which are released on a regular basis, further optimize Cinema 4D and let us rapidly respond to changes in operating systems and drivers!
- AUTOMATIC UVs: Generate automatic UVs that make the most of your texture resolution – great for baking maps for export or simply getting a jump start on the 3D printing process. Thanks to the Ministry of Flat Technology developed by Eskil Steenberg of Quel Solaar, you can generate great UVs with a single click.
- VISUALIZATION: See your seams in the 3D view while unwrapping, easily spot distorted or overlapping elements, and visualize your UV map with the help of multi-color islands or a UV checkerboard.