n-Track Studio 9 turns your PC into an easy-to-use multitrack audio recording studio. It is the perfect tool for professional quality audio recording, encoding, mixing, and editing. Record, edit, overdub your audio tracks, apply effects, process audio live input, mix and then burn audio CDs or create mp3 files.
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- DirectX, VST, and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME, and DirectSound
- Is compatible with multichannel Asio, WaveRT, WDM, and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins. Sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need for expensive hardware MIDI synths.
- Adjust the effect settings and listen to the result in real-time.
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer.