For Android 5.1 or higher. Dual-SIM support. Try the free version before buying. To see Cell on map BTS file must be loaded. ARFCN and Band are available for Android 7 or higher. The app could be useful for cellular network engineers.
- Minor changes.
- Bug fixing.
- On-line monitoring of GSM / WCDMA / LTE / CDMA network signal and services
- Widgets 2×1, 4×2 and 4×3 including Dual SIM
- Signal strength in Status Bar. Extended Network info in the notification.
- Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
- Dark and light Themes
- Data collection in the background for both SIMs
- Display network technology and signal strength on the map
- Display sector azimuths on map (BTS file is needed)
- Map styles (long press on map)
- Export session to CSV and KML
- Export map data to KML
- Export/Import of Session in JSON format
- Export list of unique cells
- Measurement statistics
- Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
- Copy and analyze the SQLite database on a PC
- Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database