Registrar Registry Manager is an advanced and complete suite of tools that allows you to safely maintain your local registry as well as the registries on the systems of your network. For many years, Registrar Registry Manager has been the expert’s choice in registry management.
- Fully supports Windows 10: Registrar Registry Manager v9 supports all versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1. Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows 2012 Server. For a list of supported operating systems, click here.
- Take control of your system configuration: The Windows registry is the key to all hardware and software configuration. This powerful and reliable registry manager will help you get the most out of your system.
- Comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit editions: The professional version of Registrar comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. On an x64 version of Windows, the 64-bit edition offers significantly better performance and other advantages.
- Maintain remote systems easily: Get complete control of your network by using the remote features of Registrar Registry Manager. Each remote registry will be opened in a separate window and will give you the same power and flexibility as on the local registry.
- Keep your registry clean and healthy: The registry defragmentation tool will reclaim wasted space and keep your registry running smoothly. The advanced registry search, replace and delete tool will help you to find and destroy unwanted registry entries quickly. The new file reference editor will allow you to find registry references to non-existing files.
- Command Line Edition included: The command line edition which offers an advanced set of batch scripting utilities for registry management is now freely included in the professional edition of Registrar Registry Manager.